Monday, October 15, 2007

Timeless



When I started this blog, I decided it was going to be a happy, positive place, where I could share good things, pictures, etc. But, I must say here, after over 3 years of watching my husbands continued and progressive suffering with bone pain and as of yet no diagnosis, prognosis, or treatment, and then this summer, my father, suffer from a brain hemorrhage after being put on coumadin, and then 3 months of valiant suffering, ups and downs, but NEVER a complaint, which was such a message from God right there, and then his death on September 21st, I can hold this sweet little baby, and know somehow, life will go on, God is still with me, and there is beauty to behold, now and in the future.

2 comments:

Karen said...

hi carol,
i am so excited that you're blogging! it'll be good to keep up with your family through your pictures and posts. thinking of you and greg today....
love,karen

Ali said...

That's awesome! ♥♥♥♥♥ ♪♫♪♪♫♪