Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Plenty of thing (written by Ali)

This is Ali. We were just on vacation at the Outer Banks and had to ride about 9 miles on a beach "road". Sorry I don't have any pics, but Mom had to ride in a helicopter to the hospital and my camera broke. There are a lot of things that we need to catch up on.
Rosie is a big girl now, but needs to learn some manners. She gets little "hyper moments" and tears around the hose and runs under the sofa and if we try to stop her she bites at us (real annoying).
I (Ali, remember!) am going to horse "Kamp" at Kemper Knoll Farm and the day after it is over I will be going to Highland Retreat (it's a summer camp). Nick is doing nothing really this summer.
I know there's gotta be a thousand more things I left out but that's all I can think of for now.

Don't forget this was by Ali! :-)

7 comments:

La Familia Garcia said...

Way to go Ali on writing this post! And great catch-up!

The Crabtrees said...

Hey Ali, Nick's not doing "nothing" this summer. He has gone to the beach with his extended family, and he has taken swimming lessons, and he has gone swimming with his Mom, and plays out in the yard with his dog and family, and of course, CONSTANTLY
wants his big sister (that would be you--he he) to play with him!

Love you,
Mom

Karen said...

Thanks for the post, Ali, it's always great to hear what's going on in your family!! Say hey to your parents for us!

Katie said...

Ali, I don't think I could forget that this was written by you, considering your name is in the title :)

Love you!

Someone said...

Great post, Ali! Good to hear from you! :-)

Love,
Aunt Sandy

Ali said...

Hey, mom, this was 2 months ago. You might wanna put something new on here?

Naomi said...

Mrs. Crabtree, I'm glad that you like the pictures. I will work on getting them on a CD for you. Or if you give me your email address, I could maybe even email them to you. Whichever you would like :)