Monday, May 7, 2007

Our new little grandbaby Kathryn Elizabeth

Here are a few pictures of our sweet little granddaughter. Our oldest daughter Cristen is her Mom, and we are just so proud and happy and thankful to the Lord for Kathryn's safe arrival. She is beautiful, sweet and we are enjoying her. So far, some of my best memories are just spending the entire night, when she was newborn, sleeping with her in my arms, in the recliner/rocker, so her Mommy could get some sleep on a few separate occasions. I look fwd to more fun sleep-overs with Kathryn as she grows older, and the memories we will make together. The pictures I am posting are just a few because I don't have a lot of them on my computer yet...most of them are on disk and not loaded onto my computer. I will soon post with some up to date pictures, but you can go to Cristen and Johnny's blog at www.thesinks.blogspot.com and see some adorable pictures as well.

No comments: